Welcome to Wollaston Congregational Church!
We gather each Sunday for worship at 10 am.
Read the Pastor’s Easter Letter: EasterLetter-2019
- Palm Sunday, April 14th, Blessing and distribution of palms during worship at 10 am
- Maundy Thursday, April 18th, Tenebrae: Service of the Shadows and Holy Communion, at 7 pm
- NEW LOCATION Good Friday, April 19th, Wollaston and North Quincy Inter-Church Council service, at the St Crysostom’s Episcopal Church, 1 Linden St, Quincy, MA 02170 Noon-1 pm
- NEW THIS YEAR Easter Sunrise Service, Sunday April 21st at 5:30 am with Quincy Point Congregational Church United Church of Christ, on Wollaston Beach opposite the Clam Box restaurant.
- Easter Sunday, joyful family-friendly worship at 10 am followed by an Easter egg hunt on our lawn.
Our faith may be 2,000 years old, but our thinking is not
No matter who you are and where you are on life’s journey, you and your family are welcome!