Please note: Our building use is now at full capacity almost all the time. Although we would love to accommodate new groups, our priority is to make space available for our existing building users.
- EDUCATION: Elements Academy
- MEL O’DRAMA: We are delighted to welcome Mel O’Drama school of acting for their lively rehearsals and vacation camps! Mel O’Drama
- SERVICE GROUPS: After many year hosting youth and college groups from around the United States, we are now limited to the groups who return annually.
- RECOVERY GROUPS: We host Alcoholics Anonymous on Sundays and Wednesdays, Quincy Rehab on Mondays, and Narcotics Anonymous on Fridays.
- ALTRUSA: A women’s group focused on community service, altrusa.org
- DANCE: South Shore Ceili Club, Friday evenings and two Irish step dancing groups
- Wollaston Garden Club
- Scouts: Pack 42 Quincy