Our Building is Now Open to Groups
Please read our COVID-19 policy here: COVID-19 reopening policy
- EDUCATION: Rising Tides Academy: risingtidesacademy.com
- MEL O’DRAMA: We are delighted to welcome Mel O’Drama school of acting for their lively rehearsals and vacation camps! melodramakids.com
- SERVICE GROUPS: We host youth and college groups from around the United States, who travel into the city of Boston to serve those in need. We are grateful to the Massachusetts Department of Public Safety, who granted us permission to continue hosting groups. We have plenty of space for gathering and sleeping, a full kitchen and showers. Contact us at email@example.com to learn more.
- ALL HANDS IN: We have dedicated a room in the church for a new sewing workshop where All Hands In volunteers will teach survivors and other women life-long skills while creating products for fundraising and for themselves. This room in the church will be a safe community-based space where women can share and learn together. See allhandsinma.org
- RECOVERY GROUPS: We host Alcoholics Anonymous on Sundays and Wednesdays, Quincy Rehab on Mondays, and Narcotics Anonymous on Fridays.
- ALTRUSA: A women’s group focused on community service, altrusa.org
- DANCE: South Shore Ceili Club, Friday evenings and two Irish step dancing groups
- Wollaston Garden Club: wollastongardenclub.com
- Scouts: Pack 42 Quincy